For the past decade, I’ve practiced orthodontics with the view that the relationships I create are just as important as the smiles I create. I love listening to each person’s story and learning about all the things that make them smile. The uniqueness that my patients bring to my days is what makes me excited to come to work each morning.
Education and Continuing Education
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontic Training – Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
My formal education in orthodontics has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. By regularly participating in continuing education, I am able to stay current on the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide my patients with more options and better results. I am also a member of several professional associations that provide me with opportunities for continuing education.
- American Board of Orthodontics Board Certified
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- New York State Dental Association
- Second District Dental Association
Outside the Office
I grew up in Westchester, NY, and have lived in New York City since 2008. My wife and I have three wonderful children, a dog, and a cat. Spending time with them, whether we’re at the park or just hanging out at home, is my favorite thing to do. I am passionate about living a nice, clean, healthy lifestyle of good eating and great activity, filled with happiness and love for my family and others.
Click here to schedule an appointment!